Good morning friends. Its been long time we haven’t posted any stuff for you guys. We know many of you are big lover, user of firefox web browser. Today we are posting Lipikaar marathi typing addon for firefox. This addon is really easy to use and handy for you for typing marathi on web for mails, blogging, commenting on different different websites or direct typing in marathi to your friends.
So here is the short info about lipikaar addon by lipikaar.com
Lipikaar Firefox Addon
# Create e-mails, blogs, scraps, tweets, comments and search in your language on any website using the Lipikaar Firefox Addon.
# E-mail & Chat
# Multilingual communication using Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, Rediffmail and any other E-mail Service providers.
# Search Engines
# Search content with your language using Google, Yahoo!, MSN, Indiatimes and all search engines across the web.
# Express thoughts in your language on Blogger, WordPress, Twitter and other blogging platforms.
# Social Networking
# Connect with friends ‘your style’, with Orkut, Facebook or your favorite Social Network.
1. As a pre-requisite, you should have Mozilla Firefox. Click on the Firefox button to download Mozilla Firefox.
2. In Firefox, simply click on the “Install Now” button you see on the top of this page.
3. A “Software Installation” window will pop-up. When the “Install Now” button appears, click it.
4. Click on the “Restart Firefox” button or Restart Firefox.
5. You will see at the bottom right corner of the Firefox status bar. You are now all set to use Lipikaar!
1. From the top menu bar, go to View > Character Encoding and make sure Unicode (UTF-8) is selected. If not, click on View > Character Encoding > More Encodings > Unicode > Unicode (UTF-8).
2. To start using the Lipikaar extension, click on You can also use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+L to enable or disable Lipikaar.
3. If it is the first time you are using Lipikaar, choose your default language and click “OK” on the popup that appears.
4. Click on again. From the menu, go to “Choose Language” and select the language of your choice.
5. Congratulations! You are now ready to type in your language.
6. At any time, you can get help by clicking on and clicking help or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt+H.
Lipikar in action
1. Download lipikaar from MarathiTyping.com. Download and unzip .xpi file and just drag and drop it on firefox to install.
By downloading lipikaar from marathityping.com you are agree end user license agreement which will be found in link given below.
2. Download lipikaar Addon from Firefox.com
We hope you all guys, girls, ladies and gentlemen will enjoy this post and your marathi typing experience on firefox.
Have a great day 🙂
How can dowload marathi typing software.plz reply.
Hi Sunil, Please read how to install step by step guide in same post.
but i have google croma..i dont have mozilla firefox
Hi Sunil, Currently there is no add-on for Google chrome by lipikaar.
please i want Lipikaar Marathi Typing Software.so give me download link.
please i want lipikar matathi typing software pl. give me download link.
Hi Sachin, you can download it from Lipikaar Marathi Typing Software Post from this website.
I use Mac OS X. Can I use Lipikaar? If not now, when?
We are not sure but check it for firefox browser.